Reverse adaptor macro couplers 55mm to (choose from drop down box).
These adaptors allow a photographer to connect two lenses (reversed).
Example: The 49mm to 52mm adaptor will allow the photographer to connect a 49mm filter size lens (reversed) onto a camera mounted lens that has a 52mm filter thread.
i.e. it is a male to male adaptor.
One side has a 49mm thread, the other side has a 52mm thread.
- By connecting a lens reversed onto an existing lens, the photographer can often achieve extremely close macro images.
- Care should be taken when mounting a lens reversed, to ensure the two lens front elements do not touch each other.
- This is a low cost way to enjoy extreme close up photography. The amount of magnification that can be achieved varies with each lens combination. Depth of field is very shallow at such close distances and vignetting can be an issue when the lens is used at small apertures.
- It’s often a great way to make use of an older manual lens.
- Please note images may show various reverse adaptors in use.
What’s included: 1 x adaptor.