BRNO dri+Cap Canon Body Cap Kit
- Protect your camera from excess humidity – excess humidity can be destructive to cameras and lenses.
- Fungus that forms between lens elements and on glass surfaces in humid dark environments is either practically impossible or often extremely expensive to remove.
- The dri+Cap system helps to maintain equipment at the proper RH (relative humidity) levels.
- Optimal RH is between 35% – 45% for storing camera equipment.
- The dri+Cap absorbs damaging moisture that can turn into mold. Protects sensitive camera equipment from ambient RH fluctuations when travelling in climates with heavy temperature changes.
- This kit is for a Canon EOS SLR body. It comprises a body cap.
- The cap contains a compartment that holds a sachet of de-humidifier (dessicant). Four sachets of de-humidifier are provided in the kit and extra sachets are available separately. Simply tear open a fresh pack, remove the sachet and insert it into the cap compartment. Screw the compartment lid on, to seal the cap – a rubber ‘O’ ring ensures an air-tight seal. Now install the cap onto the camera – the rubber ‘O’ ring ensures an air-tight seal against the mount. Check the de-humidifier sachet at regular intervals. When the indicator gels have turned from orange to green – replace the sachet with a fresh one.
- Modern photographic equipment is expensive.This is a low cost method to maximise protection.
- This is a BRNO dri+Cap Body cap kit for a Canon EOS SLR body. Lens caps are available separately.